Would you take courage in fear?

 Dear reader,

And so it remains, me writing is not to show the world that I know better or I am better than it is. I only wish to make more sense of my world. I write for my own wellbeing. It is a gift God has blessed me with that haunts me everywhere. Running away hurts. But bleeding puts me in the spotlight. Naked. The truth spews forth fear before it moves on my tongue. Holding it in burns me. It paralyses me and the only way to be is to do for me what no one is coming to execute or save me from. To write




















Photo by Sammie Chaffin

If I do not speak truth, every syllable that comes out of my mouth is a shame. I speak death and kill my spark. To be daring, is to accept the fears and look them in the eye knowing they are only feelings wanting attention.

If you hold your tongue when your soul wishes to shed some light, aren’t you just a villain depriving the air of some vibration? And man for a little bit of thought?

 What drives your passion? Do you dare?


Comments

Popular Posts