Advocate for yourself!

 

Dear reader,

Sometimes I get the feeling everyone should know what I need and give it to me that when they don't, I get frustrated and angry and start to think, well, they just don't care about me much, or they would have done for me this something I clearly need. This something that's in my head that I am assuming they know that I want it in a certain way.

It's weird to think whoever would come right at me and say, hey, here you go, you've been talking to yourself. In your mind about wanting some gum and a bread knife. I just thought so, you're welcome!

Silly! If the world worked like that they would be no depression or anxiety and a bunch of other things but then they would also be so much exhaustion because people say so many things in their head they would like others to do for them.

Seriously speaking, if you want something done for you Or some gum and breadknife to play house with, ask and you will he surprised by how much more you will be given!

    "Baby, you get to decide what's good for you and do it
Nobody knows what you need more than you do.
Tend to yourself and be compassionate, or get drained!
Nobody knows what you need and how much of it more than you do.
That's why you have to ask for it. It only exists in your world!
It's all in your head!"

  I do this thing where I see a truck loaded with garbage and it's making the road where I'm passing smell so much. I stop and look at it crazy almost as if telling it to stop smelling  because it's not funny and I look at it hard hoping it will feel my furyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚it doesn't. _just for laughs really!!

Comments

Popular Posts