Her silence is not golden

 

Her silence is not golden

It leaks of blood

Smirks venom. Its screams

Its enticing

Her silence is a tool her mind uses to get away

To party day and night

Her silence is as loud as a gunfire-it’s shocking

-your voice is the cure

Speak!

#It’s not there if it can’t be seen or heard


///

And even after you have lost your way

There is hope in knowing you can start anew

That you aren’t far too gone as

Dead

With each breaking of dawn

-your being here means anything is possible, there is a way somehow somewhere


Failing gets me closer to a success

That leads to more growth

-baby don’t be afraid to face whatever comes, it’s there to grow you

***

I couldn’t be there for myself

Even when I wanted to for years

Am older. Younger-all me-timeless

Today I start to be here

Making a difference a deep breath at a time

With me!

Comments

Popular Posts