Death. It meets life somewhere in the middle. Life starts. Death starts too.. They all come as they do. Unexpectedly. But what would you do if you knew when you are going to die? What would you try to change? I feel like the knowledge of the day would make me do more now than I am currently. It will be like an official deadline to say, this is when business ends. And that will be that. Every day I will be living to die. Every decision I make will have death in consideration. Something like, am about to die anyway or if not now, I can't think of any other time.

 

I think thinking someone or something will make your dreams come true is sort of a wrong way to look at it unless you have some backing point. My dreams are with me, now, dead or alive. And it is up to me to realise them. And of course, more important to know that to get far, I don’t need to be alone. Alone, I will stop somewhere and just be there. There is more done in togetherness.


Most of us don’t know when we are going to die. But that shouldn’t prevent us from living a life we want to. A life dreamt of. It shouldn’t be the nearness of death that gets to wake us but the reality of day. Knowledge of being here is all that we need for it all to get to happen. Everyday can be the last day of being. Today is your day! Live it.

 

Comments

Popular Posts