42


Can I learn to live by dying?

Reading a book is like a journey. With a beginning and an end. Chapters. Places to stop as a wandering places and well, the finish. It just comes all of a sudden the end! Can I start all over? 

I've just finished reading 'All the bright places'. It's actually based on true events as it turns out. The author really lost a boy he loved years back and had to deal with the pain of it and everything. Being a survivor from losses of her father and a boy.

The thing I realise is that its' not what you take, it's what you leave…Do you agree?

I read the sentence a couple of times and it made me think of how sometimes I make life to be about what I get to make out of it. Taking. Taking. Taking. Then giving. But more, what if I have this and that. I want this one. That one too please.

Lose yourself doing something


Comments

Popular Posts