Hello friend!

I will share with you a little something i wrote yesterday.

Here goes it!!:

I've been living in books more

...

The sound is comforting 

The sound of voices

The sound of moving machines

The sound of my breathing is not!

I should sleep.

...

Flowers truly are beautiful

...

I saw the end of the world 

I saw the clouds

Loud grey ones

The world really, is round!

...

If one chooses to be alone 

One must enjoy her company

Or one will be, GoNe!

...

The water loves to see through my eyes

I push it back

It's a sign of pain

Perhaps is it comfort?

...

I wonder, what they see when they are up there

Floating 

As small as they are

Do they see me calling?

...

The sun burns my skin 

It cools from within 

I move to my liberation 

...

I know not why you seek to be one with me

Or why my refusal you reject

Or why you think am perfect

All i know is maybe saying yes is the way

...

What do you see when you look up?

Cotton balls?

Blue?

Birds?

I see what i see

...

Am here 

In plain sight

The sun is having the best  of me

You want me

Come get me now

Or forever hold your peace

...

Show yourself, am waking to see you.

...

Am lost

You can't find me

 But if you may please find me

Before it's all too late

Help!

...

Hold on to your umbrella

Am the rain coming

...

Are you? Or are you not

Do you know?

Can you see it?

...

Is it true, you ask and you're given?

I think not,

For my wishes have not been granted

Am still here!

...

I can talk you to sleep 

My voice will be all you hear 

Comments

modest rasta said…
i see what i see.....feel what i feel. things that cant be put into words but there are there........

Popular Posts