Winnie the Pooh

 Hello friend!

Everyone loves a good movie. One which makes you feel something in your soul. I watched Christopher Robin last year and i wrote a few lines i liked from it. Am going to share them here.




Christopher Robin-A a milne

'Where are we going robin?'

           'No where.

            One of my favorite places'

What I like to do best is nothing.. How do you do nothing?

Doing nothing often leads to the very best something


Nothing comes from nothing

Good morning house

It appears I should go forward, where I have never been. Than backwards


People say nothing is impossible...but I do nothing everyday

          Say what you see


I always get to where am going by walking away from where I have been


You should let me go for a fish in the sea...no pooh, its efficiency



Worry is the way to concern and concern to confusion..


What day is it? Today. My favorite day


Comments

Popular Posts